FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's the check-in/check-out time?
4:00 pm check-in
10:00 am check-out
What's included in the room?
All rooms include:
- Our gathering hub with a firepit, outdoor seating and picnic tables
- A parking space
- A 43” Samsung Art TV
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, smart TVs
- Brand new beds, mattresses, bathrooms and room products
- Coffee in your room
- Keyless entry with your door code texted or emailed to you before your arrival so a late night check in is no problem.
What's the cancellation policy?
You can read our cancellation policy here.
Can I book rooms for large groups?
Yes! Use our booking system to reserve multiple rooms or contact us with any questions along the way.
Do you allow pets?
We do! Kettle Valley Beach Resort has some rooms that allow for pets. A maximum of two dogs (up to 30 lbs) per room, requiring prior approval. A charge of $15 per pet is due at booking.
Please ensure your furry friends do their business in the designated area and are leashed when outside the room. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time.
Should your furry friend shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $300.
If your pet causes property damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file.
Pets are not permitted in allergen free rooms or a $300 cleaning fee will be charged.
Service animals are welcome and are exempt from fees.
Do you allow smoking?
We do not. Smoking is not permitted at Kettle Valley Beach Resort. This applies to tobacco, cannabis and vaping, and all electronic delivery systems. A $300 cleaning fee will be charged if ANY evidence of smoking or lingering smoking scents are found in the room, or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, stairs, or outdoor area.
How much do you charge for Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi is included in the price of your room.
Do you have parking?
We do! A parking space is included in the price of your room.
Do you have accessible rooms?
Absolutely. Please contact us directly about your accessibility needs.
I have another question
What do I need to bring?
You will need proper footwear for all activities, sunscreen, hat, a helmet for cycling (or you may rent one from us), and proper clothing for cycling or kayaking. Bring a backpack to carry your belongings.
Can I book activities for large groups?
Yes! We can create custom tours for your group. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
What's the code of conduct?
Please follow a code of conduct to ensure respect for the environment and other people. Make sure:
- You are in shape to participate and do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that could be a hazard to yourself or others.
- Respect the laws and customs of Penticton and BC.
- Follow any environmental guidelines and regulations encountered.
- Respect the rights and privacy of others.
- If you’re with a group, please respect the decisions of your guide as they are acting in your best interests.
- Understand that the weather is out of our control – keep a positive attitude.
- Wear your helmet on a bike and your life jacket in your kayak.
- In the Province of British Columbia, the legal drinking age is 19 years of age. If you drink alcohol, please act responsibly.
No excessive drinking while riding – please be respectful of others. No smoking while riding as Penticton has a high fire hazard risk. Keep to the cycling rules and stay right on the Kettle Valley Railway with no excessive speed as it’s a multi-use trail.
Please wear your life jacket regardless of your experience. Ensure it’s fitted correctly with no lose straps. It should not pull upwards when pulled by shoulder straps.
Wear bright clothing to make it easier for other boaters to see you. Dress for submersion and the weather. Quick drying water-resistant fabrics are ideal and during colder weather, bring a change of clothes.
Please do not drink alcohol while paddling. It is illegal to be impaired while boating in BC.
Whilst pandemic restrictions are lifting, we ask that you abide by requests and protocols by individual businesses, events and locations. We recommend that you bring your own masks and hand sanitizer. Please do not travel to Penticton if you display any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone testing positive in the 3 days prior to your visit.
Above all, be kind and respectful – it’s the Canadian way.