Two nights charged if cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival. Early departures are non-refundable.
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and rules so to save any misunderstandings we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest cancels more than 7 days in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, 2 nights is non-refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, there is no refund offered.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm. We will be ready for you!
You can check-in any time after 4:00 pm local time. The total amount of the room rental and tax is payable upon room reservation. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment for the room has been received and approved. The room code is provided via text to the mobile number you provide prior to check-in time.
Check-out time: 10:00 am. Seize the day, friend!
You can check out any time up until 10:00 am local time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not be able to accommodate changes depending on availability and on how busy we are.
At check-out time please use the “check-out” feature. Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to charge for any damages, breakages or applicable fees.
Breathe easy. Kettle Valley Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. This applies to tobacco, cannabis and vaping, by both traditional smoking methods and electronic delivery systems. You will be asked to agree to a $300 cleaning fee if ANY evidence of smoking or strong lingering smoking scents is found in the room, or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, stairs, or our outdoor area.
Please Note: Immediate termination of room rental is possible if:
- More guests stay in the room than agreed.
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night. All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of our guests and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 22:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- The number of people residing in the room must be the same as confirmed in the booking and cannot exceed the occupancy of a unit. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested.
- A $30 charge for each additional guest per night will be charged. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the room.
- Kettle Valley Beach Resort is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal items at the resort premises.
During your stay, the room and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to front-desk staff will be expected for any damages or breakages in the room. A $300 damage fee may be applied.
Extending Your Stay
After you have booked with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check-out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room if necessary.
Are we pet friendly? You bet! Kettle Valley Beach Resort has a few rooms that allow for pets. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room (up to 30 lbs), requiring prior approval. A charge of $15 per pet is due at the time of booking.
Just make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated area and stay on a leash when outside the room. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time.
Should your furry friend shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a $300 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file. Pets are not permitted in allergen free rooms or a $300 cleaning fee will be charged.
Service animals are welcome and are exempt from fees.
Kitchen Room Policy
Please do not cook with strong smelling ingredients as lingering smells will require room closure and deep cleans will be charged a cleaning fee of $300.
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time (11:00 pm), it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned, unless we are previously notified of late arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change.
- All rooms are subject to a 2% MRDT tax collected by the City of Penticton, changing to 3% effective July 1, 2022.
- When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind – two people max for standard rooms with a single queen bed, four people max for standard rooms with 2 queen beds. Suites with a pull-out double futon allow for 1 adult or 2 children.
The standard booking price includes the following:
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Shampoo, body wash and conditioner
Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please let the front desk staff know.