Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this.
- We require 7 days notice for cancellations, with the exception of the 4-bedroom lakefront suite, which requires 30 days notice for cancellation.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your stay incur a one-night cancellation fee.
- Early departures are non-refundable.
Check-in time: 4 pm. We will be ready for you!
You can check in any time after 4 pm. Your room door code will be sent to you via text or email prior to your check-in time.
Check-out time: 10:00 am. Seize the day, friend!
You can check out any time up until 10 am local time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate changes and will depend on availability and on how busy we are.
Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to charge for any damages, breakages or applicable fees.
Breathe easy. Kettle Valley Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. This applies to tobacco, cannabis and vaping, by both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems.
Please Note: Immediate termination of room rental is possible if:
- More guests stay in the room than agreed. The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking and cannot exceed the occupancy of a unit.
- Excessive noise. All our guests are asked to respect the property, privacy and enjoyment of our guests and to not make any excessive noise. Quiet time is between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Kettle Valley Beach Resort is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal items at the resort.
During your stay, the room and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to front-desk staff is expected for any damages or breakages in the room.
Extending Your Stay
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check-out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room if necessary.
Are we pet friendly? You bet! Kettle Valley Beach Resort has a few rooms that we allow for pets. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room (up to 30 lbs.), requiring prior approval. A charge of $15 per pet per night is due at booking. Just make sure your furry friends do their business off-site and stay on a leash when outside the room. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. Service animals are welcome and are exempt from fees.
Kitchen Room Policy
Please do not cook with strong smelling ingredients as lingering smells will require room closure and deep cleans. We also ask that all dishes are washed prior to check out.
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change. Once your room is reserved, your price is guaranteed.
- All rooms are subject to a 3% MRDT tax collected by the City of Penticton.
- When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind – two people max for standard rooms with a single queen bed, four people max for standard rooms with 2 queen beds. Suites with a pull out double futon allow for 1 adult or 2 children.
The standard booking price includes the following:
- WIFI and Cable TV
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Shampoo, body wash and conditioner
We are committed to lowering our environmental footprint and our water consumption. Room refreshes will not be offered for stays less than 7 days. For stays greater than 7 days, should you need fresh towels or linen, please let the front desk staff know, and our housekeeping team will action the next day.
There is one parking stall per room for registered guests. Parking is unassigned.